Find helpful information on the latest vacancies on our Facebook page (kacob's well/ Jakob se Put)
We additionally plan to have various articles and other useful material available for Branch Managers and especially for Facilitators. We hope to help facilitators with very good examples of facilitating a Breakfast Session. We have been training Facilitators in the past, but we hope that the website will assist us in this regard.
We also have a basic KIT available on how to start and manage a local branch of Jacob's Well:
- A list of everything you will need to have in place to run a local branch.
- There is a booklet with examples of relevant questions that can be used as "ice breakers" for the Breakfast Sessions.
- All the preforma information forms; example CV's for networking to the local job agents; and examples of announcement pamphlets for the cooperating churches; etc.
- There are also helpful advice on how to identify, connect and manage a local Network for support to jobseekers.
- Videos for motivating local business owners and community leaders to help get a local branch of Jacob's Well going.
- In the very near future we hope to make this kit available for a minimal fee on this website.
EVENTSWe do not have any downloads in this EVENTS category. We do not have any Downloads in the EVENTS category.
No Events have been scheduled yet
News Room24 November 2017
Waterkloof Glen Branch closing.See Branch Locator for alternatives.
Please note that the Waterkloof Glen Branch is closing indefinitely due to funding challenges. Also, we are having trouble with the...Read More Read all 21 June 2017
Looking for Candidates ???
Please see the latest Jacob's Well candidates info under RESOURCES / DOWNLOADS / JOB SEEKER ADS We update the JOB SEEKER...Read More Read all 10 January 2017
NUWE WEBWERF VIR VRYSKUT WERKERS!!!
Read More Read all
Testimonial12 March 2017
"Stephan Naude (Branch Manager at our Roodepoort Branch)submitted this Testimonial:
“I had nearly given up on a job search; the market was cruel and saturated and the economy of South Africa did..."