Care for jobseekers
We want to try and understand your story
and link you to your purpose in life.
Our way to support you on your journey is to open up the widest range in the local caring network of Christian volunteers and professionals. If everyone is prepared to play their part, it is amazing what can be done.
We would like to invite you to a free Breakfast Session (coffee and cereals) of one of our local branches (check in the drop-down section if we have a branch close to you), or make an appointment with a branch manager.
What can I expect from a Breakfast Session?
- We have a friendly team of volunteers to wellcome you.
- You will be asked to fill in a registration form so we have your details to contact you with opportunities and support.
- You may enjoy coffee, cereals and fellowship
- A facilitator (volunteer) is going to get everyone relaxed and motivated.
- You will then be able to see a dedicated team whose task is to listen carefully to your individual needs and see how we could try to help you.
- You could be asked to discuss your CV and adapt it for our purpose of networking it to the local job agencies working with us.
- You might feel ready to share any other needs you have or difficulties you might be facing.
- We might recommend you to make appointmens with contacts in our network, especially if you have some entrepreneurial aspirations.
- We usually have some fresh job opportunities from our network of business owners and volunteers. Be sure to ask your local branch manager about those when you get there.
- We love to see jobseekers personally. This ministry is not a impersonal internet job website. (We know there are enough of those.) So please come and see us. We would love to meet you and become your friends in your often stressful search to find a real job prospect. There is a resession going on, but there are always opportunities. We just need to help you network yourself to the widest range out there. Never give up. Remember, tomorrow is a brand new day. God just might have a new door open to you. Let's help you get there.
This video give you an idea what you can expect from a typical visit to a Jacob's Well breakfast session at any of our branches. Deon lost his job and decided to take us up on our invitation to visit us.
Our Local Network: Job Agents; Business Owners; Churches; Ministries; Counselors; Social Workers; Charities; Volunteers; etc. (see Various Video's in our RESOURCES section)
No Events have been scheduled yet
News Room24 November 2017
Waterkloof Glen Branch closing.See Branch Locator for alternatives.
Please note that the Waterkloof Glen Branch is closing indefinitely due to funding challenges. Also, ...Read More Read all 21 June 2017
Looking for Candidates ???
Please see the latest Jacob's Well candidates info under RESOURCES / DOWNLOADS / JOB SEEKER ...Read More Read all 10 January 2017